Sunday 25 October 2015

Sounds Good Feels Good

Hey guys! What's up? :)

As a member of the 5SOS Family, the so much expected day finally came... 5SOS released their second album "Sounds Good Feels Good"!

I read in an article that the album was made for us, like they want us to feel that they're more than a band to us... They absolutely got it right! The album is really what I was looking for... I'm so in love with all the songs, it was worth the wait.

Since the first time I heard "Permanent Vacation" in my ROWYSO tour concert, I knew this album would be great... It really does sound good and feels good as well!

When I saw that they're going on tour ("Sounds Live Feels Live tour") in 2016, I got super excited because I was hoping I could see them again, but then I realised that Portugal is not on the list of the countries :(

Tell me what you think about the album, let's share opinions!

Thanks for reading,
Francisca :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment