Sunday 6 December 2015

Eyeshadow matching eye colour?

Hey guys! What's up? :)

It's been a long time since I last posted, but school actually takes a lot of my time.

Today's post is going to be about make-up. Eye make up.

There are some colours that match better with your eye colour than others, so if you don't know which colours match better with you.

After doing some reserach, I noticied that most of the people agree with the theory that the complementary colours of your eyes are the ones that match the best.

To make it easier to understand, below is a colour wheel that is used to see which colours you should use.






But, to be honest, I don't think that following this "rule" is actually a good way to define your make up.

I'll give you my example; I'm green-eyed and I clearly don't see myself with pink or purple eyeshadow.

In my opinion, a gold soft colour fits every eye colour and it's actually a very pretty colour (specially in autumn and winter) that fits everyday, whether you dress casual or you're going to some event. 

So, to sum up my idea, I'm on the side that you should use whatever you feel comfortable in and don't take random things as this as the right option (of course always with limits).

Thanks for reading,
Francisca :) x

P.S: comment with your opinions, let's share ideas! x

No comments:

Post a Comment