Thursday 8 October 2015

Stress because of school

Hey guys! What's up? :)

As you could have noticed, I haven't posted in a while. But I have a valid reason.


School started 3 weeks ago and I'm already under so much pressure... High school is such a responsability... This year I don't have any free afternoon. My schedule is completely full with extra classes and stuff.


Stress is a terrible thing. When people are under stress, they tend to do things not in the best way because they're tired and zoned out.


To me, a very important thing to relieve stress is to have a hobby. Something that clears your head of your problems and helps you to relax; it's a great escape.


My hobbies are ballet and guitar lessons. I really enjoy spending the little free time I have there. And of course, it's a great excuse to pause my studying :P


It's a fact that sports can improve your school performance. Why don't you give it a try?


Thanks for reading,

Francisca :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment