Tuesday 1 September 2015

A new start

Hey guys! What's up? :)

So, I wanted my first post to be something special because well, it's the first big one. I'm gonna make a little introduction.

My name is Francisca, I'm 15 years old and I'm from Portugal.

I always wanted to have a blog. Inspire someone's life, my opinion to be listened, be someone who gives good advice to people and be recognized by my work.

My goals to this blog are trying to answer your questions, giving you advices and hopefully I can get some from you too, fashion and lifestyle tips, showing you my favourite things and sharing my thoughts with you. And of course, improving my blog.

As you may have noticed, I'd like you to show me a new world. Your likes, your opinions and questions are very important. We all learn something with each other.

Did I make you excited about this? Join in to see what I'm up to!

Thanks for reading,
Francisca :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment