Sunday 6 September 2015

Life dreams

Hey guys! What's up? :)

We all have qualities and talents as singing, dancing, painting, drawing, playing a sport...


When we face the big question in our lives "What do I want to do when I grow up?", it can be really terrifying. As kids, we all know what we wanna be: teachers, doctors, hairdressers... but by the time, we change our minds and that question starts to make us confused and overwhelmed.


When I was younger, that question was very easy for me to answer. We used to go along with what our friends wanted to be, picturing our lives working with them and being friends forever. It happens that the most of the time that doesn't happen. At all.


For me, making the right choice is very important. I live in the fear of disappointing someone, myself included. Specially when it comes to my future. Being happy is one of my biggest life goals and feeling good with the job I decided for my life is part of it.


Lots of people have a dream job but they don't want to go after it because it doesn't seem right just because singing, dancing, etc, are just hobbies. Well, it does seem right. When you love what you do it's not a hobby nor a job. It's something that you do with passion and that's what makes you happy. Then why don't go after it? What are you waiting for? You know that life that you always dreamed of? Go live it!


Sometimes friends and parents may bring you down and it makes your trying twice harder, but don't let anyone tell you it can't be done if it's you dream. Always respecting them, obviously.


Thanks for reading,

Francisca :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment