Friday 4 September 2015

TV Shows

Hey guys! What's up? :)

During summer holiday, we get bored very easily. That happens to me quite often, specially when I realize that I'm running out of summer time.

My friends had told me about Awkward before but I didn't pay much attention. I spent some days on vacation with a friend of mine and her cousin. This time we were watching MTV and Awkward season 4 was on. I really liked the story so I watched it since the beggining and let me tell you, I never saw such a good tv show. I love it so much. A thing you should know: I ship Matty and Jenna more than anything.

A few days ago, season 5 went on air and oh my God, I'm so so excited!

After watching 4 seasons of Awkward in a week and half, my cousin told me to watch Pretty Little Liars. I'm gonna be honest, at first I didn't want to watch it because by the name I thought it was too "girly". I was so wrong! This is the prove of how we shouldn't judge the book but its cover. It has so much story behind it and mistery, I'm so addicted! I know, I might be a little late because A was already revealed but for me it doesn't matter because I don't even remember who A is haha.

If you aren't watching any tv show at the moment, I highly recommed this two!

Also, tell me what you think of Awkward and Pretty Little Liars. I'd really like to know what shows you watch because when I finish these two I'll need more ;)

Thanks for reading,
Francisca :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment