Monday 21 September 2015

First impressions

Hey guys! What's up? :)

Today was my first school day, so I brought a topic kinda about it. First impressions.

To me, first impressions are very important because that's the opinion about someone that stays in your mind forever, or at least for a very long time.

I hate to give a bad first impression of myself. A bad attitude, a comment that might slip through your lips without a mean intention, other people may take that as something negative.

When I meet someone for the first time, I always think "It's better to give a good first impression, be a nice person and be true than to be a rude person with bad attitudes in the first meeting because that's the idea that people get of you".

And that's true. If you are always nice and you're kind to other people, when you're in a bad day, you can have a not-so-good attitude that people will forgive you because they'll think you're just in a bad day... After all we all have the right to have bad days. But if you're always a bad person, once you're nice to someone, people will not believe you, they'll think you're faking it.

What I mean is, always remember to be nice. It's so good to be surrounded by people with good vibes.

Thanks for reading,
Francisca :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment